* A few years back when the Republicans got trounced in the elections, it was hard to watch but not unexpected. The Republican Party had abused the public trust by allowing wolves into the fold...men like Jack Abramoff, Tom DeLay, and Mark "the Pervert" Foley...and the country turned to the promises of the Democrats. But Now as new light is shed on Nancy Pelosi's political spending habits, and the problems that several Dems are having with ethics violations (including Charlie Rangel)...will the country turn back to the Republicans? Probably not...but the Democrats are showing their true colors by being BIG hypocrites.
* In another stunning defeat for media neutrality and fairness the upcoming VP debate will be moderated by the completely unfair and biased Obamaphile Gwen Ifill.
* More on the hypocrisy of the Left on the Mortgage "crisis" and why Obama's connection is important. How they covered up the problems with the big mortgage companies and how is it possible that Ted Nugent is the voice of reason on this? That dude can rock...
* Can I just say that the new Bailout measure the Senate is voting on today is "just putting lipstick on a pig"? Do you really believe any of these tax cuts that get passed will matter if Obama is elected and the Democrats control the House and Senate? If you do, you my friend are crazy.
* Here is a great Ron Paul video from an interview on CNN.com.