From Michael Ramirez
* For more than a week now the blogosphere has been reporting the campaign financing fraud that the Obama campaign has been committing, and the main stream media may just start picking it up soon.
A new story that the Obama campaign is getting even more daring...they are now accepting untraceable prepaid credit cards!
* CNN calls out Barack Obama for lying about campaign financing. It's about time they call him out for something.
* We touched on it yesterday but here is a great article from Neal Boortz about Obama's attachment to Marxism from the "messiah's" own pen. For more check out this Fox News article.
* The dawning of New Deal #2! As I said a couple of days ago (and a couple of UCLA economists backed me up) the first New Deal was bad enough...another one could be crippling.
* The LA Times is still refusing to release the tape of Obama at a celebratory dinner for the past PLO mouthpiece Rashid Khalidi. The Politico says their wrong. The reason that this is an issue? Just listen to some of the content; "At Khalidi’s 2003 farewell party, for example, a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, “then you will never see a day of peace.”
One speaker likened “Zionist settlers on the West Bank” to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been “blinded by ideology"." While Obama adopted a different tone for his speech...just his presence at the event and refusal to condemn the words of some of the more hate filled speakers...speaks volumes.
Everything you need to know about Obama and his buddy Rashid Khalidi.
* Wanna take a guess at which co-host of TV's "The View" gets the most death threats? I bet you do...
* A Party for those of us who are tired of socialist agendas.
* Conservatives shouldn't have to attack Obama...his own words should have torpedoed any chance he had years ago.
* I have said it before and I will say it again...Barack Obama is PRO-ABORTION.
* Michelle Malkin has a great article about the best of the media's love-love relationship with Obama.