Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheaters never prosper...(at least I hope not)...

Picture from Michelle Malkin
* I wonder which way the Dead vote is leaning? Wait, you didn't know that dead people love to vote(4,000 of them in Texas)? They do...and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
* More voter fraud issues. La Raza the racist Latino (I can say these Latinos are racist without being racist myself, because I am Latino...so ha!) political organization has been cheating, too.
* Since my post yesterday new allegations against ACORN, again in Kansas City, Missouri. Also, new allegations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Maybe the FBI should just raid every ACORN office? Just a thought...
* Here's a sweet story of a 19 year old registering to do his part as an American voter...who ACORN paid in cash and cigarettes to register 72 times!
* The main stream media finally starts to pick up on the voter fraud coming from the Obama campaign. Obama's friends at ACORN have a lot to do with that...
* Not only do the Democrats cheat with voter fraud but they also like to try and cheat with financial fraud. Anyone surprised? I thought not.
* Breaking news that Mr. Obama has had more than a passing fancy with a far left third party by the name of the "New Party". A little deeper digging tells us who this "New Party" is...
* Shouldn't this automatically make Obama a pariah who is not able to get elected? I know that politicians try to work circumstances to their advantage all of the time...but this is the center of our current war on terror! I have to believe that this alone is enough to sway some people away from Obama.
* Louis Farrakhan calls Obama a messiah!
* One of the Terrorist Bill Ayers victims, speaks out...
* Literally, the first intelligent article I have read this campaign season on racial implications in the election. Oddly enough, the article was written by a Latina.

No comments: