* It is ghastly just how pro-abortion Mr. Obama really is...and yet some conservative Christians (who call themselves pro-life) will actually vote for him.
* A telling article from Canada Free Press that reveals the "real" Obamas.
* Representative Murtha tries (albeit weakly) to apologize for calling western Pennsylvanians "racist". It'd be nice if he would apologize to the soldiers he slandered too.
* This is what happens in a socialist society. The government tells you how to raise your children...be ready to have a much more invasive government, folks. And please, American electorate...don't say I didn't warn you.
* Here are the two major candidates tax plans side by side, you tell me which one is better...
* Michelle Obama talking about how Barack Obama is still the "underdog", because of all he's had to "overcome"...is it me, or is whining the only thing this woman knows how to do?
* And the best story of the night, from Newsbusters.org.... Al Franken loses his cool after a debate with Norm Coleman and rushes the Senator. Franken is a clown...people of Minnesota, please don't elect him.
"Al Franken has shown himself to be an angry, easily enraged man and after the October 16 Minnesota Senatorial candidate's debate he allowed his overwrought emotional state to send him over the edge once again. After the debate was over and the Media had turned off their microphones and cameras, Franken rushed over to Senator Norm Coleman's table and proceeded to angrily get in his face over some point or another made during the debate. Franken was getting so angry that his own wife had to rush over and force him to back off from a mounting confrontation with Coleman."