Sunday, October 05, 2008

An American Carol!

The family and I went out to the movies to see "An American Carol" today and i gotta say I thought it was very funny! If you are a fan of the movie Airplane! or the Naked Gun, then you should like An American Carol. I would say be prepared for some foul language and some off-color humor...but I think most people who watch PG-13 or R movies will not be offended by the language. On a political note, I think David Zucker has really hit on the things that make some of us Conservatives crazy when it comes to the Liberal Elite, Micheal Moore, and Hollywood. I would encourage you to go out and see it, if you are not easily offended...
Here are some ads for this hilarious movie:

Pinheads


Trailer


Interview with the Producer David Zucker:

No comments: