* The Bailout Bill from Hell has passed the House...and now only needs the President's signature. Anyone out there think this sham of a Conservative President will reverse course on the bailout? Me neither... I have really appreciated Michelle Malkin's continuing coverage of the Bailout Odyssey, make sure you check out her site and inform yourself on the mess we are stepping in here.
* Do you really want to know how bad the Bailout Bill is? I told you so...
* I wanted to post this article from Micheal Barone from US News and World Report, that basically agrees with my assessment from yesterday on how Sarah Palin handled herself in the VP debate. I had the same feeling as Mr. Barone, and wish that Governor Palin had hammered home the Democrat Party's handling of our economy...specifically Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It took a couple of British writers to really explain why blame should be laid mainly at the feet of the Democrat Party. Or as former Chancellor of the Exchequer Dominic Lawson (of Great Britain)said of Democrat Senators Chris Dodd and Barney Frank... "These are men with sphincters of steel. " Mr. Lawson is in awe of the nerve of the Democrat Party's ability to lay all of the blame at the feet of Wall Street and the President, and so am I.
* Amanda Carpenter from Townhall.com counted how many times Joe Biden lied in the VP debate.
* The Democrat Party would prefer a one party system.
* When it comes to facts, the Democrat Party says "Facts? We don't need no stinkin' Facts!"
Hands Down the Best Political Ad of the Year...