Picture from michellemalkin.com
* We have allowed our superior free-market economy to be subverted by socialism. Both Presidential candidates have not handled our financial problems properly. The venerable George Will on the subject and if you want to know just whose fault this is...then read this article from Bloomberg.com. Is this truly the end of fiscal conservatism...or is there hope?
* Why does it matter that the McCain's own 13 cars? If I remember correctly, a recent Democratic Presidential candidate was also married to a very, very rich wife...by way of comparison here is an article on the McCain family wealth.
* A list of the 50 richest members of Congress. The only thing that bothers me about this list, is how some of the members of Congress seem to find ways to make extra millions after they are elected to public office. Do they not have good investment sense before they become congressmen? When I see elected officials making millions off of land deals, I get worried.
* Sarah Palin drew a huge crowd near Orlando, Florida.
* Can you believe the Emmy's were full of conservative bashing rhetoric? Well, if it bothers you...read this article and you may just smile.
* From the files of the Ridiculous: A student got in trouble for violating dress code in a California High School. Were his pants hanging to low? Was he shoeless? His violation? An American Flag t-shirt. I kid you not...