* Ron Paul has officially endorsed the Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin. By doing this he fixed that earlier mistake of advocating for Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney. I am with Dr. Paul here, a vote for Baldwin is a vote to fix the government's ailments.
* Yet another awful truth about Barack Obama that the Main Stream Media will never touch. What makes me angry here is that they will print that there is a rumor that Trig Palin is Sarah Palin's grandson...but they will not print actual, factual truth about Obama. Another one they won't print, Obama's tax plan is clear cut income redistribution.
* Be ready for riots if Obama loses and not just in Watts or Detroit but in Harvard Yard and San Francisco, too. The racial rhetoric of the liberals in this election is painful...they literally blame every problem on the President and none on the legislature. So in their mind, the only way the Democrats can lose...racism.
* Michelle Malkin has posted an update to the Palin smear campaign article from yesterday...it is the smearer's response, and boy are his answers shaky.
* Just under 1/3 of Clinton supporters are backing John McCain...is this because they are racist or John McCain is so similar to Mrs. Clinton that voting for him is almost like voting for her? I'll leave that for you to answer...but I think it's the latter not the former. (Sorry, I had to throw my 2 cents in)
* Bill Clinton making sense. Man, he would be a solid candidate for the Democrat Party...oh wait! Nevermind.
* If I vote Democrat, I might be able to do a whole blog focused on just Joe Biden. That guy is a writer's dream. He is so "off-the-cuff" that he says the funniest things...here he is basically saying that Obama has "terrible" judgement for endorsing an attack ad on McCain. He is the Republican secret weapon...I think that in the Vice Presidential debate he will end up saying something like... "I can see Russia from my house, too!" or "I invented the internet!"
----- An update: Obama now saying that Biden was wrong on AIG (though now right) but McCain was a flip flopper for the same change of views. I happen to think they are all wrong...we are not socialists...none of these buyouts should happen, none of them.
* The speech Sarah Palin had planned to give at the rally protesting the President of Iran's visit to New York was spectacular. However, you never got to hear it because the liberal Jewish community protested having Palin be there once Hillary dropped out. When will the Jewish/Israeli community here and abroad realize that their best interests are served by the Republican Party?
* A couple of stories from the files of the absurd: First, a kid get suspended for wearing an anti-Obama t-shirt. While you are there you should check out what people are posting about those not voting for Obama...apparently if you do not vote for Obama you are a hateful bigot. Also, a church is getting sued for helping the homeless. Darned churches trying to help people! Don't they know that that is the job of the government!?!