Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bias in the Media?

* As if we needed more proof that the Main Stream Media is biased...check out where the folks who report the news, find the news. I know the Media folks hate when conservatives call them biased and liberal...but if we can be intellectually honest for a second...if we polled the folks at NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN which candidate do you think they would choose? It wouldn't even be close. John Robert's of CNN proving my point.
* The ladies of the View again showed hatred of Christians and conservatives. Whoopi Goldberg went so far as to ask "Do I need to worry about being a slave again?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Because McCain is Republican and likes the Constitution she is worried about slavery? Does she have the same fears if Obama is elected? Probably not, seeing as how the Democrat Party hates the Constitution.
* How does Barrack Obama feel about babies? Let's just say his daughters are lucky they were planned.
* Barrack Obama may be more intimate with the terrorist leader William Ayers of Chicago, than he lets on. It seems that there is a special task force of Obama cronies making sure that his connections to Ayers are not uncovered.
* The Obama campaign pretends to champion gender equality in the workplace, but the key here is, pretends to champion. This article uncovers the inequality of working for the Chosen One's campaign.
* Great column from Ann Coulter...my favorite part:
"By my count, roughly one in four books in print in the world at this very moment have the words "Bush" and "Lie" in their title. Barnes & Noble has been forced to add an "I Hate Bush" section. I don't believe there are as many anti-Hitler books.
Despite the fact that Hitler brought "change," promoted clean, energy-efficient mass transit by making the trains run on time, supported abortion for the non-master races, vastly expanded the power of the national government and was uniformly adored by college students and their professors, I gather that liberals don't like Hitler because they're constantly comparing him to Bush."
Brilliant.
* According to all of our standards of measurement, we are winning the war in Iraq.
* I don't know who Gerard Baker is, but he is absolutely BRILLIANT! He writes for the UK Times Online, and though I don't often say this...he makes me think that maybe we can still count on the Brits to come through...maybe. This is a wonderful column. Well thought out, and superbly written...I will be searching for more of Mr. Baker's writing.

I tell you what, I still feel very uncertain about John McCain and am still planning to vote for Chuck Baldwin...but every day the Democrats push me more and more to consider John McCain. That's right...the Democrat Party is making me want to vote for McCain...not McCain or Palin or the Republican Party...but their opponent! Boy, is this frustrating.

No comments: