* The Republican Party needs to get back to the business of ideas and growth.
* The brilliant Dinesh D'Souza on the necessity of Christianity in our modern world.
* How about a Christmas gift suggestion list? Here is a top 10 list of books for Christian Libertarians!
* Or just good books for Christmas!
* "12 Days of Global Warming"
* Academia's Top 5 Abuses of the Year.
* The border agents prison terms must be commuted.
* "News organizations" who defend terrorists and fascist despotic Muslim regimes claim that the reporter who threw a shoe at President Bush has had his "freedom of speech" violated. And the big surprise of the day; the reporter who threw the shoes is also a fan of the terrorist al-Sadr and the murdering pig Che Guevara. While actual free media outlets condemn the shoe throwing reporter. Kurdish media outlets realize why this was actually a good moment for President Bush and Iraq...imagine if that reporter had done the same thing to Saddam Hussein. How would that shoe throwing fit have ended? And here at home? The LA Times is comparing the shoe-thrower to Joe the Plumber. If you need an alternate view of the main stream media's reality...see how the rest of President Bush's recent trip to Iraq and Afghanistan went.
* These parents deserve an award...on a more serious note; what do you think about the Shop-Rite's decision not to serve these customers? On one hand I believe that private businesses should have the right to refuse service to whomever they wish. On the other hand something about the way this situation played out, and the majority of the population came out against these folks kind of freaked me out. This family is scary, no doubt...but isn't their treatment a bit scary too? I don't know, maybe I am thinking too hard about it.