* Surprise, surprise. One of Obama's rumored cabinet choices is not so clean (ethically I mean)...in fact she is dirty, dirty! And scary, scary...!
* Obama is a creation of the Chicago Political Machine which has found a new home in Washington, D.C.
USA Today says "Pay no attention to the corrupt man behind the curtain..." look at South Dakota!
* What did President-elect Obama really offer Governor Blagojevich? And Obama's right hand man Rahm Emanuel could be in a some hot water.
* Mr. Obama is lucky he is a Democrat, otherwise he could be in a lot of trouble with the recent events from his home state/city.
* The President-elect is no centrist.
* Anyone else notice that there are no Southerners in the President-elect's upcoming cabinet?
* What is really happening in Greece?
* Winning the War on Terror requires we be people "of faith". Nice to see a politician who is not afraid to speak the truth...Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism. The hypocrisy of the Left and the European Union.
* Chris Matthews and Terrorist William Ayers...not so different.
* A reasoned argument for relaxing gun control laws in India.
* Help Oliver North pick a car.
* A quick note on a few of my previous posts...I am withdrawing my suggestion that Duncan Hunter be drafted to head the RNC. Why, you ask? He voted in support of the auto bailout...tsk, tsk, tsk. I am stunned by his decision, especially since he voted against the October bailout.