Be afraid, be very afraid. I am reminded of the words of Mr. Benjamin Franklin; "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
All Americans should be terrified at the idea of a standing army operating as a military force within our borders. It's time to wake up folks.
* Tomorrow, December 2nd, the voters of Georgia will make two decisions with one ballot. They will decide who will represent them in the US Senate (and if the Democrats can get a filibuster proof Senate majority). Just to show a little of the difference between the two men running for Senator from Georgia; Chambliss is campaigning with Governor Palin today, while Martin is campaigning with the Ludacris. And just a reminder that the main stream media thinks Palin is a bigger problem for America than a vile, hate-spewing rapper.
* The other important Senatorial race still going on is in Minnesota.
* Deepak Chopra blames the US for the Mumbai attacks...and Iran agrees.
* The Main Stream Media would rather break a story than consider the safety of the source. CNN too.
* The misnomer that is the AIDS epidemic. More evidence?
* One of President-elect Obama's newest flak's played an important role in losing Osama bin Laden. Another flak (Attorney General nominee) is a gun-rights nightmare...(and two sneaky articles, here, and here, about why it's good to have guns when you need them). The newest flak? She is married to a bold-faced liar, who might be the next Senator from New York. By the way, Mrs. Clinton is still scary wrong about most issues. Have you noticed the "change"?
* Oh...your kid is a liar!
* The Black Republican Association would like President-elect Obama to apologize for 150 years of racism from the Democrat Party.
* From the news of the-so-absurd-it-is-heart-wrenching-and-sickening; Planned Parenthood is offering gift certificates for abortions. I have no words.