After seeing snow here in the Atlanta Metro area yesterday (and watching my DVR'd episode of Stargate Atlantis from last Friday...which revolved around Global Warming), I felt compelled to post a few articles about the never-gonna-happen catastrophe that is Global Warming. (From Gateway Pundit)
"The oceans have been cooling since 2003.
Sea ice is growing at the fastest pace on record.
There are growing fears of a coming freeze worse than the ice age.
Alaskan Sea Glaciers are advancing for the first time in 250 years.
US Climate Map October 07 - November 08 showing below average temperatures around the country.
And, for the second straight year the Earth is, in fact, cooling... not warming."
But the UN is still holding pointless and expensive meetings on man made climate change...or maybe we should listen to Al Gore who says the Mayans didn't heed his warnings either.
* Ugly attacks on the Mormon church out west.
* The President of Georgia gives a compelling argument for Georgia's self defense.
* Most people like the idea of freedom, just not all that it entails.
* How is terrorism successful?
* Good riddance to RINO rubbish.
* Gotta start indoctrinating those kids early...hmmm, maybe we can get them to all wear brown shirts too?
* If you tie this article about gun and ammunition regulation to the one above about the indoctrination of our nation's youth; you have to wonder what comes next?
* Former President Bill Clinton says that he is "not interested" in his wife's soon to be vacant Senate seat. Just a quick unimportant point...it it illegal for Senator Clinton to serve in President Obama's cabinet.
* Since when is it normal to borrow money for everyday purchases?