Thursday, December 18, 2008
Hey! It's 70 degrees in Atlanta!
* Seeing as how it snowed in Las Vegas (picture to the left from Ft. Irwin in the southern California desert) yesterday, and Gateway Pundit was so obliging as to put it together; I thought I would post a must read Global Warming 2008 review.
* Joe Scarborough asks some tough questions, but walks away happy with some poor answers.
* Laurence Vance at lewrockwell.com thinks Christians who are okay with the war in Iraq are "absolutely nuts". Mr. Vance calls himself a "conservative Christian"...as much as I agree with him about the war in Iraq, I find it disturbing that he can so easily throw around the "absolutely nuts" tag.
* Rick Warren will give the invocation at President-elect Obama's inauguration.
* The media involving itself in church discipline. Stories like this are why churches have membership, to insulate itself from angry people like this. It is the church's job to confront member "Christians" involved in sin and implore them to repent of that sin. It starts with one on one confrontation, if that doesn't work then 2 on one, and eventually it leads to a church wide confrontation. This is what the woman signed up for when "joining" this church...or any other church that handles its affairs the way the New Testament has commanded.
* The Republican Party seems happy to let the Democrat Party steal the Minnesota election.
* Scary times in Russia. Dissent is now treason.
* Some exciting news; in 2008 government spending commitments increased by %25!
* Al Sharpton is against Card-Check legislation that is being foisted upon union members by the Democrats. I have seen it all...I now agree with Al Sharpton about something...wonder of wonders.
* Proof that California legislators are crooks.
* George Bush has been a friend to the Jews.
"The rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich ... ditto for the poor."- Neal Boortz
Posted by the Rambler at Thursday, December 18, 2008