* Tea Party's all over the USA to protest the "stimulus" package.
* The world's greatest bumper sticker. Purchase your own at the Tennessee Republican Party website.
* President Obama is a fear monger. And he's a liar to boot...
* Joe Biden tries to terrify the people of Louisiana. Governor Jindal sets the record straight, and explains that Louisiana actually ADDED jobs last month.
* At last, the comedian cum economist, Paul Krugman has blessed the President's "bailout" scheme.
* Times might be hard for some, but this is nowhere close to the Great Depression. There is a lot of positive economic news out there...you just have to stop watching the broadcast news to find it.
* Interventionism...almost always bad.
* What!?! Almost half the country didn't vote for Obama...you're kidding, right?
* Hey! What did Vladimir Lenin, Hugo Chavez, and the socialist Mitterrand all do that Democrat leaders are trying to do? Nationalize the banks...
* The problems of the world economy could lead to an uptick in violence around the globe.