* From Senator Chuck Schumer; 16 seconds of the most sickening display of bravado and scorn.
* Adam Smith is having the last laugh...though he is dead...so that's kind of creepy.
* Robert Higgs tells us that the best alternative to the bailout is to "do nothing".
* The Financial Times of London asks "Has Barack Obama's presidency already failed?" Yes.
* Again with the weird Obama as savior stuff...these people are freaks. By the way don't make fun of the President or you may get in trouble!
* Obama's rhetoric of fear.
* The Genius Milton Friedman on Greed.
* Holy Jack Cafferty, Batman! I believe this may very well be the first time I have ever heard or read anything that Jack Cafferty has said or written that I actually mostly agree with. I do think he takes the Obama "innocence" a little far, but I will not quibble today! Jack Cafferty has actually called out a Democrat! Will wonders never cease?
* Joe Biden gets on his hands and knees in Munich.
* An insightful article on the problem with America's prison system.
* My liberal moment brought to you by Camille Paglia. She is brilliant and though I may disagree with her on a lot of what her latest article is about...her section on the Fairness Doctrine should be posted in the halls of Congress.