* Cuba is about to begin oil exploration in the Gulf of Mexico. Let me ask this... Would it be better for our environment (and us) for the USA to drill that oil, or for us to allow Cuba to drill that oil? It's a no-brainer. If we allow Cuba to drill first we will lose billions in dollars we could have had, not to mention become more reliant on foreign oil than we would need to be. AND Cuba (with Chinese help) would be much more interested in the bottom line than in the environment, our environmentalist friends need to realize that the USA is actually a force for good when it comes to our world ecology.
* If you are trying to understand why our government has money problems; here are a couple of examples of what goes wrong. Millions to Hollywood. Hundreds of thousands to graffiti artists.
* What does it feel like to be a Libertarian?
* Great interview from Reason.TV with John Stossel
* I was in Barnes and Noble not too long ago and got angry when I skimmed through Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich. I wish I would have known that there was a great response to her book already out! Check out Scratch Beginnings to find out what life could really be like for America's poor.
* The 2nd Amendment is clear ... there is no room for misinterpretation.
* How are President Obama's nominees doing? Check them out here. Yet another corrupt nominee...
* The abortion debate shows President Obama to be "the Great Divider".
* Or maybe Obama is more of a uniter than I thought...?
* Shouldn't Michael Phelps have to go through at least what this poor guy did?
* An actor from "Rescue Me" thinks 9/11 was an "inside job" ...and the shows producers think "it's awesome".