* Iraq wins...we win?.
* Conservatives must unite to beat back both Republican and Democrat efforts to screw us with these bailouts. No more Republican talking points...if they don't support us now...we have to show them we will abandon them.
* Reason.com dismantles the stimulus.
* Ahh, the wonders of universal healthcare.
* President Obama has capped the salary of any executive working for a company that receives bailout money at $500,000. This is bad for a number of reasons, as Neal Boortz explains. New York is in trouble.
* Glen Beck dismantles the stimulus.
* Another dirty Obama appointee...? What is going on!
* Charlie Rangel is even dirtier than we thought. Here is the latest on his most recent illegal scam. How this man is not yet in prison baffles me, someone has got to work up the courage to face him down and take him out. Maybe Texas Congressman John Carter (R) is that man?
* A Canadian University crushes free speech...if it happens to be conservative.
* Al Gore's convenient lies.
* Brian Williams trying to be Keith Olbermann. Katie Couric trying to keep up with the Williamses'. But Chris Matthews wins the race for Democrat clown.
* Governor Palin educates some mushy environmentalists.
* Did you know that hog farmers are more dangerous than Osama bin Laden? Robert F. Kennedy enlightens you.
* Benicio del Toro on why the evil murdering terrorist bastard Ernesto "Che" Guevara is his hero.
* Where are all the conservative comedians?