* "The time for talk is over." This from our President about the trillion $ bailout bill...that is almost all pork. Apparently the two days the Senate has been debating the bill is too long...perhaps if Mrs. Pelosi would have had Republicans helping to craft the bill, they could have avoided the debate. Michelle Malkin has more, plus the numbers to call for the Republican Senators who are thinking of supporting the bill. Call them, tell them the American people say "NO"!
* The American people are against this "stimulus" bill. Reason.TV lays out a plethora of reasons why, here.
* The Wall Street Journal says the "stimulus" will mean inflation. Yahoo! Finance thinks it will be an "unmitigated disaster"! Mitt Romney seconds the thought, and says "The bailout will stimulate government, not the economy."
* Generally liberal watchdog group ProPublica destroys the bailout.
* The real party of "fear".
* Jake Tapper taking down White House press secretary Robert Gibbs. Possibly the absolute funniest thing you will see all day.
* This came out after I finished yesterday ... another Obama appointee with tax problems. I am having a hard time being surprised by this...
* Democrats should be wary of Michael Steele.
* Most Americans think global warming is "overhyped".
* Gardasil cripples girl for life... and yet the government wants to mandate its use?
* Secession!?! Break up California!
* President Obama says; “We know there is no God who condones the killing of an innocent human being.” I hope that someone will press President Obama on this statement and how it pertains to abortion and his stance on abortion, every day for the rest of his Presidency.
* Most Horrific news of the day: this comes by way of La Shawn Barber. It's a story about a botched abortion and the aftermath...