Today is the 36th anniversary of the Supreme Court's horrendous decision to allow the genocide of an entire generation. The road to legalized abortion was paved when the Supreme Court decided that a mother could kill her baby for any reason until the point when the baby "becomes viable". The Court decided that viable would mean the point when the baby could survive outside the mother's womb. At the same time the Court ruled on the lesser known Doe v. Bolton, the decision there said, that an abortion could be obtained after viability to "protect" the mother's "health". However, the Court decision viewed the mother's "health" in very broad terms, basically allowing a mother to feign mental anguish or physical stress and thereby allowing her to kill her baby.
Abortion is a sick and deranged answer to the problem of sexual immaturity. If you are unable to deal with the consequences of your actions...then do not partake in those actions. The baby should not suffer for the immaturity and irresponsibility of two horny people.
For those of you who argue for abortion in cases of rape or incest ...please remember that these instances account for less than 1% of abortions.
Check out Blogs for Life for more info.
* President Obama is expanding abortion rights on the Roe v. Wade anniversary. Patrick Looby discusses the Obama Abortion Stimulus.
* Is the Ryan Frederick case a brazen example of police state injustice?
* Overthrowing the system of public education.
* We must be the "loyal opposition".
* What is the difference between a Liberal and a Conservative?
* Conservatives already answering President Obama's call for responsibility.
* A conflict of interest with Carlos Slim's infusion to the New York Times?
* Why doesn't the media like to identify corrupt Democrats?
* How about some predictions for the new administration...
* "Che" Obama.
* Ann Coulter on Obama's next four years.
* Slate skewers Chris Matthews.
* Ted Nugent calls out the guilty parties.
* The economics of anarchy.
* Time to unendow the arts?
* Jay-Z and Young Jeezy proving once again, that racism is alive and well. More from the venerable Michelle Malkin. And the Huffington Post going so far as to call Mrs. Malkin a "whore".