* The main stream media and moderate/liberal Republican elites need to stop trying to blame conservative talk radio for the Republican losses. Rush, Hannity, Boortz, Laura Ingraham,etc...have nothing to do with why the Repubs lost this election. If the Republicans had been listening to these guys for the last eight years, things would be different today. The Republican Party of the 2008 election season lost for one simple reason; they were the Democrat Party lite. The Republican Party offered no new answers, and no new ideas. What the Party did do, was swing wildly to the left on almost every political issue. Take for instance the debate (or lack of debate) over the bailout. The arguments that arose were over pork, but both sides generally agreed on the main tenets of the bailout. When the choice is between Democrat and almost Democrat, people will pick the guys who know how to be Democrats every time.
* The vast majority of registered Republicans want the Party to move to the R-I-G-H-T!
* Gary Bauer unmasks the populist Mike Huckabee.
* If Mr. Obama is FDR or Lincoln redux we are in some deep, deep doo-doo.
* Absurd headline of the day? Breathalyzers are racist.
* Don't want to die? Go to church.
* Diane Sawyer is enraptured by the magnificence of the new President-elect.
* Our current financial crisis is nothing like the Great Depression! Also, in case you missed it...there is no credit crisis.
* The miracle of Haleigh Poutre!