* Jim Cramer responds to the White House's harrasement. Great article.
* Seems I was right a few days ago about the weird focus of the Obama administration on Rush Limbaugh.
* Neal Boortz wants Barack Obama to fail!
* Great quote from the New York Times on the American way...
"Churn is the American way. Companies are born, rise, fall and die. Others come along to replace them. The country’s remarkable capacity for innovation, for reinvention, is tied to its acceptance of failure. Or always has been. Without failure, the culture of risk fades. Without risk, creativity withers. Save the zombies and you sabotage the vital."
* Jake Tapper takes on press secretary Gibbs on the White House's obvious hypocrisy.
* The folks at lewrockwell.com ask "Should you take stock market tips from a socialist?"* Murray Rothbard is my homeboy!
* I have a constitutional right to my nunchucks!
* Ann Coulter calls out Keith Olbermann.