DL Hughley did it. He went there. He has committed one of my most hated faux pas'. He has likened the Republican Party to Nazi Germany. I hate...hate...when members of the political left choose to use "Nazi" as a descriptive word for the Republican Party. The worst part about it...the only connection they can ever build between the Republicans and the Nazi's is...they both have majority white populations. DL Hughley goes further as he seems to think that Republicans don't even consider the opinions of blacks valid. I can now say without reservation that DL Hughley makes me sick. The Republican Party is averse to government social welfare programs because they increase the size of government, cause taxes to inflate, are generally more poorly run than private welfare programs, and bleed money as if it were pouring through a sieve. NOT because they don't care about the opinion's of the black community.
DL Hughley proves that he should not have a show on a network like CNN with this comment. It shows his utter lack of understanding when it comes to history or politics. The Nazi's were fascists. (From Dictionary.com) Fascism is "a system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism." The Republican Party is against government centralization of power, for individual liberties, against all socioeconomic controls and for an absolutely free market system. Now I will admit in recent years Republicans have generally been more nationalist than Democrats but both parties have been comfortable with racism in our history. And neither party today is "racist", to say so is to try and attach moral value to political ideas...and that is dangerous...no matter the political issue.
The values of the Republican Party are polar opposite to the values of the Nazi movement...and to that there is no reasonable argument. So Mr. Hughley, please kindly shut your mouth and think before you speak.
* How would you like the government to tell you who you can and cannot donate money to? What about if it were based on racial quotas? The Obama administration's proposed budget would limit tax deductions on charitable contributions from wealthy Americans. Its aim is to push philanthropic organizations into ignoring donor intent and instead giving grants based on political considerations.
* A list of the top ten earmarkers in the new $410 billion omnibus bill. Bet you can't guess which party half of those lawmakers come from? That's right! Democrats...oh, the other half?? Oh...well they are Republican. Yes the Republicans are as big an ass on the earmark and porkbarrel spending as the Democrats. Hey, don't blame me...you voted for them!
* David Brooks whines that President Obama is not the moderate moderates thought he would be...WAAAAHHH! That is because David Brooks is an assclown.
* The USA has lost $3 trillion in wealth since the election, what happened? Apparently, the people with money don't have faith in the President. Jim Cramer (Yes the crazy loud screaming money guy from CNBC) thinks that "this is the greatest wealth destruction he's ever seen a President commit".
* President Obama is running out of people to blame.
* Thomas Sowell proves that talk is cheap.
* Detroit's leaders are racist.
* The nominee (nominated by the President) for U.S. Trade Representative is also a dirty tax cheat! Can we not pick someone who HAS paid their taxes!?! Is it really that easy to not pay them?
* Which state is the most "free"?
* Sean Penn only understands part of the "Harvey Milk story".