* Obama wants to debate McCain over the summer. It is going to be funny when the debates start and the candidates realize that they are debating their perfect running mates! I would be willing to wager that in the middle of the first debate Obama asks McCain to be his Veep...and McCain actually contemplates accepting!
* Ron Paul is still fighting for the little guy. I know that a lot of folks out there think he is shrill and don't agree with certain parts of his message but this man has character. He sticks by his beliefs and does what he says...he is NOT just another politician from Washington. I hope that his people do make some noise at the National Convention, maybe if they make enough noise we stand a shot at getting rid of McCain as the nominee and choosing a good candidate. Also, Dr. Paul's book seems to be doing very well on the best seller lists. If you click this link you can buy his new book, The Revolution: A Manifesto.
* Evidence that the "War on Drugs" is a losing battle, and the losers are in the 3rd world countries where fighting for our side can cost your life.
* A real hero has passed away.
* Another example of how "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". While my heart breaks for this woman and many others, and the man who did this should be executed (which the Supreme Court should decide is OK )...the problem here is taking the DNA of people who are not convicted of any crime. This is the very definition of a "slippery slope".
* Would you believe me if I told you that Al Sharpton was a criminal tax evader? Ha ha...of course you would. The man is a bigoted, racist, hatemonger who threatens violence and does not pay his taxes.
* Why does anyone take Hugo Chavez seriously?
* Looking past the free market implications of this sound bite, one can see the disdain for "movement conservatives" by John McCain and his handlers. In the article McCain states that global warming is "undeniable"...
Who is God voting for?...how about none of the above? If the Lord were voting I think he would go with Dr. Chuck Baldwin.