...and I'm back! It has been a hectic last month in our household, so the blog had to be put on the blocks for a bit. But we are back in action and ready to rumble...I thought we should start the tax day extravaganza with some Tea Party News!
* Michelle Malkin covers the Tea Party concept from it's inception thru today's culmination. Here are a few tidbits from the childish left.
* Tax facts to make your head EXPLODE!
* Taxation is exploitation.
* Taxation is robbery.
* Why is it that the Main Stream Media cannot see the difference between the right wing and left wing reports? You can find out if the government thinks you might be a terrorist too!
* The top ten most wanted right wing extremists.
* The childish left proves once again just how much they love "free" speech!
* Real Healthcare reform...the evil, corporate, capitalist way.
* Dr. Ron Paul has a brilliant notion when it comes to dealing with pirates! How much better off would we be if the Republicans had nominated Dr. Paul instead of McCrap?
* Gay marriage by fiat... more important than the gay marriage debate is the debate on how to decide it.
* The Left is still lying... this time it is about taxes and tea parties.
* The Onion as "reality" news? It's bad when satire is more honest than actual reporting...
* George W. Obama. More of the same...not so much as an ounce of change.