* Because it is apparently our job to police the Middle East. The King of Jordan says if the USA does not act quickly there will be war in the Middle East.
* Al Gore lied to Congress. When does he go to jail? If I lied to Congress, you can bet I would be looking at jail time... why does Gore get a pass?
* Proof that the teacher's unions care nothing about your children, and only about themselves.
* Government stimulus is economic folly.
* Straight from the horse's mouth! Democrat Congressman John Dingell of Michigan tells Al Gore that "Nobody in this country realizes that cap-and-trade is a tax -- and it's a great big one!"
* Washington DC wants your driveway!! More on so-called "private property".
* The "answer" to the war on drugs. From jasonpye.com
* Roxana Saberi is an American citizen being held by the tyrannical regime in Iran. It is time for our government to grow a pair and learn to protect our citizens. President Obama needs to call for Roxana's release...and if not heeded he needs to take physical action.
Free Roxana! Join the blog rally for freedom!