Friday, April 18, 2008
Jimmy Carter: Killer of the American Way
* Excellent article here from the venerable Peggy Noonan. In it she discusses the demise of Mrs. Clinton and the problems that Mr. Obama may face.
* Here is a good article from Daniel Henninger that uncovers the hypocrisy of the Democrats recent clinginess to religion.
* Good ol' Ollie North giving the village idiot, Jimmy Carter, hell. Each day I marvel at the ineptitude and utter senility of our former President. Each decision made by the man continues to eat away at any respectability he ever had. He was a terrible President, as his landslide loss in the 1980 election shows, and since then other than "Habitat for Humanity" he has done NOTHING good for this country or the world. On the contrary, he has done as much as any other individual to erode our foundation, and that may eventually lead to the destruction of western civilization.
* There was a moment in the Democrat Presidential Debate the other night when would-be President Barrack Obama actually compared being pro-life to terrorism.
* Great interview from World Magazine with Ben Stein about his new movie Expelled which opens tonight.
Speaking of Expelled, my wife and I are going to see it tonight and I will try and post a short review of it tomorrow. The Mets could be in first place tomorrow, depending on how tonight goes!
Posted by the Rambler at Friday, April 18, 2008