Thursday, October 22, 2009

Un- Support Dede... NOW!

I am tired of the Republican Party. They have succeeded in destroying every iota of respect that I once held for them. I got yet another letter requesting money to help them win elections across the country. You know the one... where they give you a survey and let you air your grievances... but then ask for a donation for the processing fees and for their coffers. I tossed that sucker in the trash soon as I realized what it was. After years of neglect and unresponsiveness the GOP wants my money... I don't think so. The latest example of their disdain for me comes with their support of Dierdre Scozzafava in NY-23. So at the behest of my heroes the indomitable Michelle Malkin and the tireless Robert Stacy McCain, I have contacted the NRCC and the RNC to make them aware of my disgust. "What disgust" you ask? The support given by the Republican Party to Dierdre Scozzafava in the NY-23 special election that is coming up. Here is the letter I sent to the Party leaders (and everyone else in my address book).

To whom it may concern:

My purpose for emailing today is to express my disgust with the NRCC and Republican leaders for their support of Dierdre Scozzafava in NY-23. The woman is further to the Left of Arlen Specter and yet you continue to shower her with our money.
As of today the Republican Party writ-large can expect to no longer receive ANY campaign contributions from my family. Over the last few years I have steadily become more and more disenchanted with the GOP and I can honestly say that this is the last straw. I hoped that with the President and Democrats plummeting poll numbers, and the liberal John McCain's crushing defeat the GOP would have realized that what America needs is conservative reform. But your support of Dede Scozzafava proves to me that the GOP is nothing but smoke and mirrors.
If you ever want another dime from me... pull your support of Scozzafava now.


More from Michelle Malkin:
* Dede is a liar!
* Scozzafava campaign melting down!
* The friends of Dede Scozzafava.

More from RS McCain:
* The Antonym of leadership.
* Don't believe the media.
* The tireless one is in NY.

Here is some more info on Scozzafava's conservative competition... Doug Hoffman.

* Hoffman asks for our help.
* Hoffman endorses the flat tax.
* RS McCain asks the GOP to learn from its mistakes.

Hey GOP...
CAN YOU HEAR US NOW!?!?!

No comments: